Yesterday was Memorial Day, so we took the kids to the zoo.  I did a fair amount of walking, but not so much that I would think my water would break at 3 a.m. this morning.
I had woken up to change positions, like I do all the time with as pregnant as I am, and suddenly felt a little trickle go down my leg.  My immediate thought was, "Oh no! Oh no, I did not just start to wet the bed!"  Thinking I was about to pee everywhere, I got out off bed, as quickly as I could, and went into the bathroom. 
Once in the bathroom, undies down, and sitting on the toilet, I noticed that what was in my undies, and down my leg, was not watery, but gooey.  I also realized I was not peeing in the toilet any more, my bladder was relieved (I guess I did have to go), but that I could still feel I slight trickle coming out.
I finally hit me as to what was happening.  My water was breaking.  I called to Jim to wake up.  He did and sleepily came into the bathroom.  I showed him the goo, told him what was happening, and he agreed that my water, if not completely broken, was breaking, and we should head to the hospital.
I quickly showered (I wasn't going with goo all over my legs), will Jim gathered my stuff.  Once I was cleaned up and dressed, we woke my mom up (she was there to take care of the other kids for when this happened), told her we were going to the hospital, and off we went.
Jim and I arrived at St. Agnes Medical Center at about 4:15 a.m.  I was admitted, and after 3 tests, the 3rd being the most uncomfortable, it was determined that I was indeed leaking amniotic fluid, and that our baby was well on its way.
I started feeling the contractions at about 5 a.m.
Around 7 a.m., we texted the rest of the family to let them know I was in labor.
By 7:30 a.m., I had confirmed that my Dad was on his way from Roseville.
Around 8 a.m., Jim finally left to go get something to eat.  A nurse came in and asked if I wanted anything for the pain.  I said no, I was suppose to be having a C-section at any time, and a few minutes later, the Anesthesiologist came in to introduce himself, and gave me 10-10:30 a.m. time frame for surgery.
I patiently waited, Jim returned, 10:30 came and went.  All the while, my contractions were getting stronger and stronger.  By 10:45 a.m.  I was beginning to think I would be delivering our baby naturally!
Finally the Anesthesiologist came back and said it was my turn on the table.
I hopped into a wheelchair and with Jim by my side, was taken to the operating room.
In the O.R., we were greeted by the nurse, and my OBGYN, Dr. Mason.  Everyone quickly got to work, I was given a spinal tap, and it seemed live only moments later, I heard the sound of my new born baby.
"It's a girl," Jim whispered in my ear.  I was allowed to see her for a few minutes before Jim got to take her to the Nursery for her vitals and to be cleaned up.
The conversation as I was being, "put back together," was interesting.  Dr. Mason and the Anesthesiologist began talking about how someone should find a solution to reusing Styrofoam.  They included me and the nurse in the conversation, but I don't remember much of what was discussed, just being assumed.
Once I was moved into the recovery room, I figured St. Agnes was like the other hospital I had my other 3 children at, and that it would be at least another hour before I saw Jim and my new baby girl again.  No sooner had the doctors left my side, Jim came in holding the baby!  I was so surprised.  "They have different rules.  Keep the baby with mommy as much as possible," Jim replied to my questioning look.
By the time I was out of recovery, and we were settled into a room, Izabel was getting out of school.  Jim and I had decided in the recovery room that we wanted Izzy to be the first know if she had a new brother, or the sister she had said she wanted the night before.
Jim called Grandma Tonie, and despite her anxiousness to know, gave the phone to Izzy.  Jim then put the phone on speaker.
 
Jim and I: "Hi, Izzy!"
Izzy: "Hi, Mommy! Hi, Daddy! Grandma says you are having the baby.  Are you done yet?"
Jim: "Yes, the baby has been here for a while, but we wanted you to be the first to know who it is.  Do you want to know who it is?"
Izzy: "Un huh."
Me: "It's Amelia.  You have a baby sister!"
Izzy: "YES!"
 
Welcome to the world Amelia Wren.