Today was a busy day! We started off the day, by attending the Reagan Elementary Talent Show. This year, Izabel decided to showcase her piano playing. She was the only solo piano act in the whole show. Jim and I were so proud of her.
After school, it was a rush to get home, and finish preparing for Mia's birthday party. I had been planning it for a while, and made both of the girls dresses to go along with the Frozen theme Mia had chose. I also enlisted the help of many hands and imaginations to make multiple snowflakes, which turned our home into a winter wonderland.
Mia, of course, was dressed up as Princess Anna, and Izabel was dressed up as Queen Elsa.
All the girls who attended, got a picture with Queen Elsa.
The girls played, Pin the Nose On Olaf, which the lovely Aubrey won.
Mia enjoyed playing with her friends, and opening her presents.
We also had chocolate ice cream cake, with a chocolate crunch base, covering in homemade whipped cream frosting and ice candy.
Not my prettiest cake, but it did the trick, and was really yummy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment