Not that I can complain.  I LOVE Doctor Who.  Have since I was a kid (yes, I grew up watching the corny classic Doctor Who).  I am actually thrilled that my children have now discovered and immersed themselves in the Whovian world.  However, I think they might be a little obsessed with the Weeping Angels.
They, along with their cousins, Kaden and Kolten, have come up with a game that they play called, The Weeping Angels.  One, or two, of them will go hide in a corner somewhere in the house, standing, with their hands over their face.  Another kid will be the Doctor, and the other they call innocents.  The object of the game is for the Doctor to find the Angels, before the Angels kill all the innocents.  If an innocent finds an Angel, they can stay alive by staring at it, however, the Angel can of course move when they aren't staring at them, or if the innocent blinks.  It cracked me up when I realized they weren't just playing a regular game of Hide 'n Seek.
Also, today, Isaac made this.  My first thought was it was a Transformer.  I was sternly informed that it was a Weeping Angel.
So....DON'T BLINK!  What ever you do, DON'T BLINK!