Well, a lot has been going on lately, but not a lot that would be really interesting.
CUTE
Last Saturday, Jim and I decided the vehicles need to be washed. Alex decided we were not doing a good enough job.
SHOCKING
Last Monday, Suzannah got bored at 1:30 a.m., and since someone had given her some dark red hair dye, she decided that dying her hair would be a better idea than just going to sleep. It turned her hair ultraviolet, with a blondish-red streak on the underside where she had missed her hair with the dye. I kid you not. So on Wednesday, Suzannah had purchased some hair dye remover, and I helped her apply it. It was suppose to strip her hair of all artificial color. I guess she has dyed her hair so much, that she no long has a natural color, because when she finally rinsed the stuff out, her hair was orange!
When I saw it, I immediately began to laugh. At least she smiled for the picture. I wish we would have taken a picture of the ultraviolet hair, but we weren't thinking about that at the time. Her hair is still orange, and as soon as she has the time, and we can go get the dye, we will fix it.
INFORMATIVE
Jim has been looking for a new job. We thought that because he was looking, it would be a good time to try and relocate back to Washington. We tried to keep this job/possible move on the down low, because I didn't want to upset my sister for nothing if we ended up not moving (sorry Terri).
Well, the search is over and...we are not moving. Jim has accepted a terrific opportunity to become a manager, and partner of his own used car lot. He is putting in his 2 week notice at the radio station today.

0 comments:
Post a Comment