I have finally had it with Suzannah. Here is what happened:
On Sunday, I ended up taking the kids into the foyer before church even started, because they were both screaming. Upon entering the foyer, I saw Suzannah and suggested to her that she should be in the chapel. She immediately looked at her friend, Nicole, then got up out of the chair she was sitting in, walked over to me and said, "You are not responsible for me," as she stamped her foot on the floor. I was so shocked by her lack of disrespect at this moment, and by her immature behavior (stamping feet again, just like a 2 year old), that I totally thought I had misunderstood what she had said and asked her, "What did you say?" Again, she told me, and this time she almost yelled it at me, "You are not responsible for me!" To that, I replied, "That doesn't change the fact that you should be in the chapel."
She then turned on her heal, and when back to her seat by Nicole. The two then proceed to talk trash about me (the evil eyes and the tone of their voices was a good give away...come on Suzannah...like I don't know what it looks like when someone is talking bad about me). After about 5 minutes they both got up and went into the chapel.
I made up my mind then and there about Suzannah. I was no longer going to give her the benefit of the doubt anymore. She had just slapped me in the face for the last time, and for no reason other than to show off and be mean to me.
I have been wondering for a while why my children don't have a lot of respect for me. After that incident, it hit me like a ton of bricks. My kids spend tons of time with Suzannah, they love her to death. Suzannah has no respect for me, so my kids have picked up on it, and because I have let her get away with it in the past, they think it is ok for them to behave the same way.
So here is the decision I have made. Until Suzannah has made some serious personality changes, and can prove to me that she respects not only me, but my husband, she is not allowed to watch my kids anymore, or be around them more so than her calling at church calls for her to be, or her commitment to Harmony allows her to be.
I actually talked to my friend Julie about this, and she told me I was being to hard on Suzannah.
Well I don't know what else to do! Everyone thinks Suzannah is this little angel, who would never lie, do anything wrong, or do anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
THAT IS A TON OF BULL!
Suzannah is nothing but a liar. She has been lying to Jim and I since the day she arrived in California. She has lied to everyone she has met since then. She will say anything about anyone, if it makes her look like the victim or the heroin, when in reality, she is more often playing the part of a villain.
Suzannah is not a good person. If she is, then she sure has a funny way of showing it. In the past 2 1/2 years, she has said and done many hurtful things to me. I wont even begin to waste my life making a list of all the time Suzannah said something, said someone else said something (when in fact it was really her who said it), or made an action that she is in no way sorry for, that really hurt me, or my husband.
Contrary to popular belief, or what Suzannah would have you believe, she is not doing well in life. She is constantly flushing her life down the toilet. She is already in the cycle of saying, "I'll go to college next semester." No she wont! She will never leave Burger King. She will be there till the day she dies. Don't listen to her when she tells you that she hates it, she doesn't. She lives for that place and the little bit of drama (if you could call it that) that BK provides for her, or that she can create there. Don't get me wrong though, I would absolutely LOVE for her to prove me wrong on this, but I am not going to hold my breath for even one second.
She has no respect for me, or for my husband, let alone for herself. It was obvious from day one that she had no respect for Jim. She was always being rude to him, disobeying his requests, and mainly, challenging his authority. It wasn't so obvious to me that she had no respect for me. It took me along time to see it and I thought that Suzannah and I had dealt with this issue, but her behavior on sunday told me that I was clearly wrong. The main problem with her, and this is something she will have to realize for herself, is that if you really think about it, she has no real respect for herself, and this is magnified in the choices she makes in her life.
If you have ever been around her everyday (and I have been often), you will noticed that she doesn't shower everyday. Because of that, I try not to get to close to her when she is talking, because I don't even want to know how often she brushed her teeth. She doesn't always brush her hair either. Her hair always looks ratty, and un-kept, and greasy. Among other things, there have been rumors that she has been seen drinking with some of her friends from work. Now, I am not one to judge on this subject. I have a lot of really good friends who enjoy drinking, as well as family members, but hearing new like this, makes Jim and I worry a bit, especially if she is lying about it.
I have said this time and time again to many people, "I don't care if you drink or smoke, just don't lie about it, and don't do it (smoking) around my kids."
Now many of you reading this may think that I hate Suzannah, or seriously dislike her. That is not it at all. I hate the way she behaves when life gives her a drop of lemon juice. I hate the fact that she lies all the time(and I have called her many times on many lies, asked her to stop lying to me, and she still does it). I hate that she talks trash about Jim and I to our friends and other people that we associate with (not that I like it any better when she talks trash about us to people I don't even know). I also really dislike a lot of the choices she has made in her life, but it is her life, and as much as Jim and I do love her and care about her, we can't live her life for her.
0 comments:
Post a Comment