Last night, Jim and went to see M. Night Shyamalan's latest film, Lady in the Water. I thought the movie had a really good story, but was often thrown off by the way some of the scenes were shot (out of focus or not really on anything at all). Some of the shots seemed like just time fillers, but over all, not a bad movie, not his best, but not bad either.
Jim and I both found the movie to be more humorous than scary, however, Jim is beginning to feel that Shyamalan tapped out on his creative genius (if you could call it that) at Signs. The most humorous part of the movie for us, wasn't even apart of the movie.
It was during an "intense" part of the movie, when all of a sudden, everyone in the theater hears a sound of rumbling, and the seats (I kid you not) felt like they were shaking. Now everyone would have probably thought it was part of the movie if some guy in the back hadn't said "excuse me," almost immediately after the rumbling and shaking happened, causing our brains to detract from the movie and make a reality connection. Everyone in the theater laughed for a good minute, and Jim and I are still laughing whenever we think of it.
That was most likely the loudest and strongest fart I have ever heard.
0 comments:
Post a Comment