Last Saturday, Jim decided that we should go for a family bike ride down the Rail Trail in Reedley. We got there, and as we were getting started, my bike broke. So Jim ran it to the bike shop, while I proceeded to ride the trail with the kids on his bike. When we got to the bike shop, we found out there was no hope for my bike that day. Izabel was tired already, so Alex, me, and the younger two in the buggy, continued down the trail.
I kept stopping at points along the way to ask Alex if he wanted to turn back. He kept telling me "No, I want to go to the end!" We made it to the end, and on the way back, Jim and Izzy met us, and Alex went with them while I continued back to the start point on Jim's bike with the buggy. It took Alex and I about a half hour to get to the end of the trail. It took me only 12 minutes to ride back. Alex was impressed that I could ride so fast.
I took my camera to take pictures, and ended up giving my camera to Isaac while I rode. The result is that all the pictures of us on the trail, were taken by him.
At home later that evening, Jim thought it would be fun to start teaching the kids how to play my favorite yard game, Croquet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment