My little son is getting ready to turn 1 year old this month, and since we have tickets to go to Disneyland, we thought it would be fun to go for his birthday.
However, a surplus of unexpected supplemental tax bills on our home showed up, and because they are all due (at least half the amount on each of them) by the 28 of this month, it is financially impossible for us to go this month.
It is disappointing because this is the second time we have had to postpone this trip (the first time was because I had a performance on the weekend we originally choose). I was really looking forward to it this time too. Oh well. The next time it looks like we are going to be financially able to go is in late April or May. The passes expire in June, so I hope nothing comes up between now and then.